I am very much aware that there is a direct correlation between my military experience and my fight with depression.
One of the key winning tactics was to put in place a set of Immediate Action Drills that I follow when I am feeling a low period coming on. The vast majority of the time this solves the challenge and at very least allows me to manage it much better.
Hence, I am wondering if others would benefit from an Immediate Action Drill reference … An Aid Memoir ?
Let me know…
Here is a useful list of articles that contain advice on the tactics you can use in your fight against Depression. Each and every one I have tried, tested and proven to have a positive effect.
- #depression – Immediate Action Drill 1: Preparation (10/18/2013)
- #depression – Immediate Action Drill 2 – Reaction to the onset of a depressive period (10/20/2013)
- #depression – Immediate Action Drill 3 – Locating the resources to fight (10/21/2013)
- #depression – Immediate Action Drill 4 – Suppress the negative mood (10/22/2013)
- #depression – Immediate Action Drills… (10/17/2013)